To promote a culture of educational excellence, underpinned by a caring and secure environment enriched with an Islamic ethos and the values of discipline, mutual care and respect, that extends beyond the school into the wider community.
Our mission consists of three key elements:
- A strong belief that everybody deserves a broad and varied learning experience across both our national and Islamic curriculums and has the potential to succeed within a high quality, intellectually stimulating and tailored educational environment.
- An unwavering commitment to nurturing the natural desire to learn, instilling high aspirations and encouraging an ambition to succeed.
- A personalised approach to achieving excellence, stemming from an ardent belief that each individual is unique, special and capable of surpassing any perceived limitations.
- A cohesive identity so that our students, their parents and communities feel a strong sense of belonging to our community and family.
- A passionate focus on a values-based education that instils honesty, integrity, compassion and mutual respect into all our students.
- A strong core of tenacity, self-respect and self-belief that inspires each student to become the best person they can be, adopting the Sunnah of our beloved Prophet ﷺ.
Being a responsible citizen in our community
- A determination to develop outstanding British citizens who are proud of, and contribute to the social and economic prosperity of our communities and country.
- A sense of personal accountability and of responsibility and care to others.
- A commitment to humanitarian endeavours and to making a real difference to our communities and our world.